Donation Based Membership
Membership at Polaris is 100% Free. We just require your support of the art and services provided through a tax-deductible donation that supports the transportation of Polaris, it’s improved sound system and further support for our incoming resident DJ artists, and interactivity.
You will receive a tax-deductible receipt at the end of 2022. We thank you for your support of Polaris, which your donation directly supports through maintenance, transport, lighting software, recruitment of DJs, new sound designs, and new seating on Polaris for the bottom and top floor, as well as safety maintenance.
Because your early payment ensures that we can solidify the structure of the camp, there will be no refunds after July 15, 2022. If a refund is requested, there is a $75 fee for cancellation prior to this date.
Applications for new members are CLOSED for Burning Man 2022.
Camp Cost Share
|Early Bird (Paypal / Venmo)||Late Bird (Paypal / Venmo) – starts June 1st|
|Membership w/out Bike||$535 / $520||$710 / $655|
|Membership w/ Bike||$585 / $570||$760 / $755|
|Membership w/ RV Spot (per person) – SOLD OUT||$650 / $635||$825 / $800|
View our menu from 2019 (2022 – subject to change!)
You who are committed to our ethos of love and care, and who positively contribute to the good health and wellbeing of this community are welcome to continue with us year after year! THANK YOU CYBERIANS-POLARIANS!
Please read our camp due packages thoroughly. Our camp is based on an invited only basis. Complete the Pre-registration to be considered. Do not submit payment unless you’ve been contacted through team members.
What’s included in the Camp Polaris cost-share?
Due to the limitations present for Burning Man 2022, the below is subject to change.
1) Membership in one of the most heartwarming camps on the Playa
2) Two meals daily (breakfast and dinner; menu here)
3) Snacks and drinks daily (water, carbonated water, juices, snack packs)
4) Full shade to cover all tents
5) Lounge area with shade and furniture for your comfort
6) Dining area with tables to comfortably eat and rest
7) Power grid (generator) to charge your electronics (many use to charge their cameras)
8) A separate communal kitchen for your personal use to prepare any other meals
9) Showers, so that you can get clean and water (1 gallon per day per shower)
10) Art vehicle insurance, registration, and maintenance
11) Camp-Member chef you may get to volunteer with to prepare several of the delicious meals
12) Drinking water (1 gallon daily for you)
13) Trash and recycling receptacles available
14) Personal and camp-created trash collected and hauled out
15) Ice (to cool your body, water containers)
16) Ride on Polaris, our double decker art car (and meet more burners too!)
17) Gasoline to power the art car
18) Delicious Healthy Meals for pre-burn early arrival crew
19) Wine and Champagne
20) Grey Water Disposal Set Up, which helps everyone dispose of their “water trash” aka shower water, hand washing water
21) Specified space of 10×10 for your personal campsite
22) Meet our World-Renown Shibari instructors and join in on their classes
23) You can join all Yoga classes
24) You can join all Meditation Classes
25) Participation in group night bike ride events
26) Propane to use on the grills and in the communal kitchen
27) Cooking utensils to use in the communal kitchen to help prepare meals
28) Daily coffee with fixins available
29) Constant updates throughout the year up until the Early Arrival crew gets to the Playa
30) Meet our guest speakers and performers in camp
31) Viewing Deck 10 feet above Playa for beautiful sunset viewing
32) Fire Pit circle for nightly camp fire singing and/or for use as a burning receptacle
33) Group burn participation (we bike and/ walk to Man Burn and Temple burn) – not required, but absolutely encouraged!
34) Community oriented camp, encouraging exploration and participation
35) Unique volunteering opportunities with Globally known Artists
36) Collaboration with International Art Collective SquidSoup for Desert Wave Art Installation
37) An entire acculturation crew committed to helping virgins have a responsible burn
38) Bike Repair Kit on-site to help you make repairs to your bike
39) Opportunities to continue your friendships within our community before and after the burn
40) Transport and storage of camp infrastructure (lounge, shade, communal space)
41) **Choice of Bike, which is included for RV & Bike Option | Volunteers haul, maintain, and recondition for you